Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
General tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the execution of monthly, quarterly and annually reporting.
- Complete monthly reconciliations.
- Prepare Productivity Reports.
- Participate in cross functional department projects.
- Liaise with departments across the organization to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information monthly.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Work on Ad Hoc request.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Cash Flow Reporting, Productivity Reporting, Policies and Procedures, FQHC Accounting, Grants Reporting.
- A master’s degree with a major in accounting, finance or business administration, with emphasis on accounting and financial systems from an accredited college or university; and five (5) years of responsible-level experience in fiscal management or administration with an emphasis in financial systems, management information and controls, of which at least three (3) years shall have been in a responsible supervisory, administrative or management capacity; or
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in related fields, as indicated in (1) above, from an accredited college or university; and six (6) years of experience as indicated in (1) above, of which at least three (3) years shall have been in a responsible supervisory, administrative or management-level capacity; and
- Knowledge of total accounting and financial management both in systems theory and practice; or
- A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience.
- Five years of Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance.
- Advance Excel Skills.
- Microsoft Word, Power Point.
- Results driven
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with staff members and management.