Pariveda Solutions is seeking a motivated individual to fill a full-time Financial Analyst role. This role is, at its core, a collaborative, analytical and problem-solving role. As a growing company, there is continuous change and improvement that requires strong prioritization, judgment, and decision-making abilities. This job will morph and grow over time allowing you to build your career.
We Look For:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, including budgeting/forecasting and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Superior analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
You Can Expect To:
As a Pariveda Financial Analyst, you will work closely within the Financial Planning and Analysis team and support the organization in their higher-level purpose of partnering with leadership to make strategic business decisions to drive business value to Pariveda’s shareholders. This analyst role will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with a variety of different groups to provide financial analysis and insights. In conjunction with the entire Consulting and Corporate Services teams, this role is responsible for supporting financial planning activities to ensure Pariveda establishes and meets the local and company-wide goals set each year.
You can expect to:
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to develop the Annual Budget and subsequent reforecasts, with the opportunity to introduce planning techniques
- Assist business units with comparative analysis of financial and operational data, measuring performance against annual plan/reforecasts and external benchmarks
- Provide industry level and company level insight to support consulting operations and alliances
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to leverage frameworks and models to evaluate profitability and performance
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Plenty of Paid Time Off – 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- Paid parental leave
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Excellent Healthcare and Wellness
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
In 2003, we asked one simple question. Can a technology consulting firm be successful by focusing first on growing the individual to their fullest potential? We believed that through an unwavering commitment to developing people we could create a different kind of company. We created Pariveda. It is through this belief in helping the individual, counter to industry norms, we have grown revenue each and every year since 2003. We are passionate about creating interesting solutions to the unknown/unmet needs of our clients and to grow, both our people and our clients, through those experiences.
We believe in the efficiency of small teams working together to solve complex problems leveraging strategy and technology. At Pariveda, we integrate information technology into the fabric of businesses across the breadth and depth of their value chains. We call this the Business of IT®. We believe in growing deep relationships with our people, our clients and others in our networks. Trusted relationships are integral to everything we do – from relationships with the people with whom we work, the people we partner with at our clients, or the people we interact with in our communities. We believe trusted relationships are built through challenging and exhilarating experiences that make a difference to clients and communities. You will discover people here are passionate about their work. You will discover our openness in developing you and growing as our expectations are openly communicated to you and provide opportunities for you to evidence your readiness to move to the next level. And together we seek to be difference-makers in our industry and the communities where we live by always learning, coaching more, and giving back.
We serve clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Global 2000 to startup companies and spanning multiple industries. We provide company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day of work with us. Our people live and work in local communities within the thriving cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
If you are inspired by our mission and our beliefs and want to join us in developing yourself and others as a Financial Analyst in our Dallas office, apply today.
The Business of IT® is a registered trademark of Pariveda Solutions, Inc. describing where IT departments need to act more like the businesses they serve given the ubiquitous integration of information technology into the world of business.