Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal’s Pricing Compliance organization is responsible and accountable for establishing accuracy in pricing for every customer at PayPal. The Pricing Compliance Analyst will be an integral part of the Pricing Compliance team. The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining Pricing compliance programs in accordance with Pricing policy, industry regulations, and government legislation. The individual will establish a strong control framework and ensure adherence between Pricing policy and procedures.
- Develop a strong understanding of Pricing structures, procedures and processes for variety of products
- Conduct periodic review of pricing activities including execution of SoX controls
- Design and execute manual & automated controls to ensure accuracy of Pricing activities
- Design & document policies, process flows & procedures
- Conduct root cause analysis of pricing issues and work on remediation plans
- Work closely with SOX PMO, Internal Audit and Risk/Compliance teams (FLOD/SLOD)
- Support management and operations with problem solving on compliance or regulatory matters
- Support risk assessments, identify improvements required in the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management Program and drive implementation of pricing improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in global financial institutions, money service business, and/or banking compliance
- 1+ years of experience in Data analytics with strong hold on one programming language (VBA/SQL etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with a strong quantitative acumen
- Fast learner with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including strengths in influencing, conflict management, and negotiation