Job Description Summary:
The Risk and Compliance Technology Enablement Product Management Specialist will be responsible for supporting design and implementation of PayPal’s Risk and Compliance Technology Enablement platform (which leverages ServiceNow and internally developed solutions) under the guidance of the Risk and Compliance Technology Enablement Director and Product Managers. As PayPal continues development of this platform, we are seeking a product management specialist to support execution on and evolution of the vision for this platform. PayPal’s Risk and Compliance Technology Enablement platform helps the company identify, assess, and mitigate risk using a unified data-driven approach. It enables our Risk and Compliance group to perform risk assessment, issue management, and many other processes. The right candidate is a self-motivated individual with a passion for developing great user experiences to help users manage risk. You will work across the organization to understand and document technology and data needs and work with technology teams to implement solutions.
- Support design and development of PayPal’s tools and technology supporting Risk and Compliance, including ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management and internally developed solutions
- Define and document product requirements, user stories and epics.
- Work with users to assess their needs and new features or enhancements to continuously improve the platform
- Walk through product vision and specification with engineering and architecture – review the technical solution
- Work closely with engineering, architecture and design teams throughout the software development lifecycle – be able to resolve open issues, answer product questions and guide the engineering and development teams to building the right products
- Manage platform administrator (responsible for front-line support, administration, coordinating bug fixes, and generally supporting the Risk and Compliance Technology Enablement Product Managers)
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Product management experience, including defining and documenting requirements or user stories
- Experience working with ServiceNow or similar enterprise software
- Experience and proficiency in the Financial Services compliance and/or regulatory environment
- Strong analytical ability and attention to details
- Self-driven, ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain situations
- Experience with data and reporting tools (SQL, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Project management training a plus
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience including product management experience, ideally within financial services or risk and compliance
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar platforms is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of the financial services compliance or regulatory environment is required.