If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Business Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing the Philips Women’s Health Ultrasound business by positioning our products to the right customers at the right time, generating demand, leading new product introduction, market share growth and enabling our sales team to drive revenue. As a highly motivated B2B growth and demand marketing leader, you’ll orchestrate high-impact engagement strategies and campaigns to increase market visibility and consideration, drive leads, grow share of wallet, and build customer loyalty.
• Ownership of business performance for Philips Women’s Health Ultrasound business, North America: Market Share, Orders, Deal Visibility, Win Rate, Price Realization, Customer Satisfaction.
Marketing Plan Execution and Go-To Market Leadership
• Responsible to develop and execute the Go-To Market approach for assigned portfolio of products, solutions, services in alignment with the Markets’ Business and overall Marketing strategy.
• Works with the Business to ensure perfect and flawless New Product Introductions and Launches.
• Supports the Business Marketing & Sales Leader (BM&S) in the interactions with the Business, especially the BMC process.
• Supporting the Head of Marketing in creating the Health System Marketing Plan for the Market by providing Audience and Business specific insights and the global Portfolio and Business Strategy.
• Driving the Audience and Business specific execution of the Health Systems Marketing Plan and translating and aligning those with the BMC plans.
• Providing Market and Customer Insights and Trends to the Business.
• Performance Management of assigned Portfolio of Product, Solutions, and Services.
Content Marketing and Agency Engagement
• Creates localized assets and content for the sales teams in close collaboration with Marketing operations.
• Proven experience working with Marketing/Ad Agencies on creating video assets, digital assets, brochures, world-class presentations.
• Supporting sales teams with background knowledge, market insights, competitive insights, instruments, and tools to support them in maximizing business opportunities.
• Support Head of Marketing and Events team for customer facing events to generate new leads/prospects
Campaigns Management and Digital Marketing
• Proven experience running Demand/Lead Generation Campaigns and driving growth in new Accounts.
• Proven experience driving Installed Base Marketing and Customer loyalty programs.
• Support Head of Marketing and Events team for customer facing events to generate new leads/prospects. Experience in demoing products in tradeshows – face-to-face or virtual.
Product and Technical Expertise
• Point of contact and “go to” resource for modality sales specialist and clinical application specialist for (pre-)sales support for Radiology and X-Ray market and Philips products.
Navigating Ambiguity and Leadership Skills
• Supports and coaches the Modality Sales and Clinical teams in the Market as a one-point contact to the Business and ensures Marketing strategy and plans are aligned.
• Experience as an integrator in a dynamic market and /or matrix organization.
• Experience with leading a cross functional team.
• Experience to work in a business with complex market/channel structures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, listening and communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in the medical devices or healthcare industry.
• Experience in Ultrasound or Women’s Health (OB/GYN) business (preferred).
• Master’s degree or MBA
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran