If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Own global product launches and champion OUS growth (International, Japan, Canada) for all current and new products within Philips’ HRM (Heart Rhythm Management) category, with a specific focus on the Lead Management business. Through this role, you will be able to influence patient care pathways to ultimately improve patient lives around the globe.
You are responsible for
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of a major global product launch.
- Drive all marketing deliverables including but not limited to business plans, promotional strategies, positioning, collateral materials, pricing, professional meetings/trade shows, market research, sales and clinician training, and public relations.
- Developing and driving the OUS LM business vision, strategy, and execution.
- Drive global market penetration and global market adoption, in collaboration with international stakeholders.
- Directing OUS regulatory submission prioritization. Being the voice of the OUS customer/market.
- Ensuring the OUS inputs are represented in global marketing & portfolio strategy.
- Keeping abreast of and interpreting OUS Market insights analysis and translate into action.
- Evaluating strengths, weaknesses opportunities and threats, anticipating gaps in the business and OUS markets before competitors.
- Supporting OUS input and insights for business cases for all projects: AD, VPC, PDLM, inorganic opportunities, sustaining, and margin/cost opportunity.
- Ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are exceeded for the assigned product line(s).
- Analyzing and reporting regularly on products via highly data-driven metrics.
- Managing inventory tightly with high degree of monthly predictability.
- Communicating with global teammates regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices.
- Managing and staying within assigned budget. Leading the global KOL management & engagement strategy.
- Lead the semi-annual LM Global Medical Advisory Board Meeting preparation and planning efforts, agenda development, and content decisions.
- Represent the LM business in the sustaining review boards.
- Own the EOL process.
- Influencing cross-functional stakeholders to deliver on customer promise and business results.
You are part of
The Lead Management business, which is part of the Heart Rhythm Management group within our Image Guided Therapy Devices business unit. The Lead Management segment is responsible for many high growth products focused on Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device (CIED) lead extraction. Our goal is to manage every lead, safely, predictably, and responsibly.
This position is poised to be part of a rapid cadence of exciting new product launches, market development initiatives, and global expansion. This position must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and will interact on a regular basis with customers, QA/RA, Global Marketing (downstream and upstream), Sales, and Senior Leaders
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing, business, biological/clinical science, or engineering, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of medical device/medical products marketing experience, including demonstrated success in cross cultural communication and team leadership
- Experience in: leading at least 2 product launches, leading market development initiatives to drive adoption of a new technology, and leading tradeshows, conferences, or sales meetings.
- Decisive and autonomous leader who can set priorities for team that are consistent with the priorities of the business
- Ability to lead via influence, rally a team, establish and curate physician relationships, and create cross-functional followers in pursuit of a shared mission.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with distributed accountabilities and unclear precedents.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the global medical environment to effectively respond to global market concerns and provide technical support for products
- Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for various types of customers (physicians, administrators, nurses, etc.) and internal stakeholders, with the ability to tailor the message depending on the audience. Must have a strong ability to present polished and professional information to customers.
- Proficient software skills across all standard programs; Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment.
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills.
- Ability to proactively analyze, monitor, and address market trends
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible enough to change priorities with short no
- Sets a standard of ethics and excellence in alignment with the Philips General Business Principles.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran