Responsible for serving as a technology specialist for income tax on a global basis. Requires a good understanding of varying automation and simplification technologies that exist and how to apply to income tax processes as well as the ability to apply technical rules to different situations and a good understanding of P&G policies and procedures. Requires strong technical, stewardship, project management and communication skills.
- Tax Compliance Software Management – Assist in day to day maintenance, user support and training in the use of Tax owned software applications with an added emphasis on identifying opportunities to utilize software in a more efficient manner. Examples include – system rollover, user administration/entity setup, uploading / reconciling data (i.e. trial balances, state apportionment, etc.), assisting team with system troubleshooting, identifying more efficient and effective use of systems
- Assist with developing and implementing tax technology best practices, especially in the area of governance
- Demonstrate exceptional modeling capabilities – work with various team members to develop, implement and train users on models
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging tax technology; assist in providing recommendations to management on necessary tax technology investments
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of tax laws, legislation, rulings and how they apply to assigned tasks
- Perform basic compliance related tasks, tax provision/return preparation (federal/state/international reporting), workpaper maintenance, etc.
Must exhibit proficiency in the following areas:
- Collaboration skills – ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams and effectively translate various business requirements
- Analysis – comfortable working in an environment with a heavy focus on details and accuracy especially when dealing with large data sets
- Communication – advanced written/verbal communications skills required
- Business Process Excellence – able to design, implement and improve many different processes
- Demonstrates high level of curiosity and desire to continue learning
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously if needed
- Software knowledge – SAP, Excel, CorpTax, KNIME, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI suite
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.