PGIM: 2022 Real Estate Summer Agriculture Internship
San Francisco, CA, Lisle, IL; Memphis, TN; Fresno, CA; Roseville, CA; Orlando, FL
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2021 to September 1, 2021
- Period 2: September 1, 2021 to October 1, 2021
- Period 3: October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2021
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Are you a rising junior? Are you highly motivated, intellectually curious and willing to jump in to make impactful contributions? Are you ready to be a key contributor to a team and help get the job done? If so, then becoming a Summer Real Estate Investment Analyst within a culture that treats our talent like an investment might be the right job for you!
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.4 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality. Prudential is a Fully Inclusive Workplace: At Prudential, we value the unique perspectives and experiences of every individual, and we work hard ensure to Prudential is an employer of choice.
PGIM Agricultural Finance and Investments (PAI) is a business within PGIM Real Estate Finance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. With a 100-year history in the agricultural space, Prudential’s overall agriculture business provides management of real estate investments (equity) and lending in the agricultural sector throughout the United States and currently manages $5.6 billion of agricultural mortgages and over $1.9 billion of real estate investments. PGIM has a goal of growing its assets under management.
In this role you will perform financial modeling and analysis of potential agriculture transactions and provide analytical support to senior members of the team. You will interact professionally with senior management, originators, borrowers, joint venture partners, brokers and investors. You may have the opportunity to work in either our debt or equity business within PAI; opportunities include:
PGIM Agricultural Finance and Investments – Equity Business
- Work with both the Acquisition and Asset Management & Operations department professionals in the evaluation of prospective agricultural properties to acquire and of existing investments to enhance returns, as well as conducting various industry research and analysis projects.
PGIM Agricultural Finance and Investments – Debt Business
- Work with the national Agribusiness lending arm of PGIM Real Estate in addition to the regional debt teams and conduct various industry research and analysis projects.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Conducting financial modeling to evaluate potential new investment opportunities.
- Underwriting and analysis to support asset management decisions (e.g. leasing, financing, buy/sell scenarios, property valuations, and joint venture structuring).
- Creating and executing strategies for developments, renovations/repositioning’s, and capital projects.
- Interfacing with external parties including leasing/sales brokers, property managers, joint venture partners, and legal counsel.
- Providing analytical support on a wide variety of assignments including market research, review of property operating statements, cash flow modeling, property valuation, borrower credit review, and preparation of loan briefs for investment committee approval.
Your Desired Skills:
- Candidates must be graduating between December 2022 and May 2023
- Candidate pursuing BA/BS degree. Business, Agricultural Finance, Economics, or Real Estate majors preferred but not required with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Understanding of real estate and finance terms and concepts preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Our Application Process:
Submit your application. Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s). Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2022 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.