Prudential Private Capital: 2022 Power & Renewables Investment Analyst
We review applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are ready. Our goal is to notify you of your status within 3 weeks after each application period concludes.
- Period 1: July 15, 2021 to September 1, 2021
- Period 2: September 1, 2021 to October 1, 2021
- Period 3: October 1, 2021 to November 1, 2021
All applications should be fully completed by November 1, 2021
To ensure you are considered for the opportunities you want most, you are only able to apply to 3 positions per recruiting season. All applications must be submitted within one sitting.
Start your career with one of world’s leading investment managers as part of our three-year Analyst Program in the Power and Renewables group. The Analyst Program provides structured training and a robust and challenging work experience in a team-oriented environment that values work-life balance.
What You Can Expect:
- Challenging and interesting work – we are one the largest investors in the private capital markets
- Formal structured training alongside on the job training
- Foundational, broadly applicable training on how to better understand companies and industries
- Being a part of a large, vibrant and diverse cohort of Analyst Program peers across the globe
- Direct, daily partnership with senior level investment professionals on small teams
- A collaborative and collegial team environment
- Exposure to the full spectrum of power generation and transmission, including utilities, cooperatives and power projects
- Significant focus on renewable power investments such as hydro, wind and solar power generation
- Work on senior debt, mezzanine and structured equity transactions
- Direct exposure to senior executives at portfolio and prospect companies
- A fast-paced learning environment while maintaining a balanced life
Prudential Private Capital is the private capital investment arm of PGIM, the global investment management business of Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU). Prudential Private Capital manages roughly $100 billion of private debt and equity investments in over 1,000 companies across the world. Click here to learn more about Prudential Private Capital.
Your Day to Day:
- Industry and company research
- Financial modeling
- Writing investment recommendations
- Communication with portfolio companies
- Preparation of marketing materials
Your Desired Skills:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program or 5th-year master’s program graduating around May 2022
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Interest in investing
- Successful candidates must possess US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration. Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position
Our Application Process:
Submit your application. Receive invitation for first-round digital interviews – Part one includes telling us about yourself via a digital introduction. Part two includes answering pre-recorded interview questions with the business(es) that are advancing your applications(s). Last step, final round interviews– If selected, you will have the opportunity to meet with us in person or virtually to learn more about our business and culture.
For 2022 early talent roles, our process is designed to help you learn more about Prudential and share your story with us. Digital interviewing allows greater flexibility, enables a quicker interview process, allows us to meet more candidates and share your story with more members of your team.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.