As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
– Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
– Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
– Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
– Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
– Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Senior Associate Interns will work as a supporting team member within the Advisory practice and team with practitioners and other professionals, from partners and directors to clients, on a daily basis in at least one of the following areas: Management consulting, Risk consulting or Technology consulting.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Master of Business Administration
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
The selected individual/individuals for the role must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and skills, through proven success in relevant industry or functional experience showing progressive/promotion and academic achievement, and utilizing the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, in the following areas:
– Developing strategic analyses and client deliverables;
– Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
– Collecting and utilizing relevant business and industry trend information and analyzing this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
– Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences; and,
– Multi-tasking and balancing time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.
Demonstrates flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.