As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC CF Team Intern plays an integral role in the work provided to clients, including participating in all phases of projects, which includes research, analysis and developing insights that address significant client issues related to growth and M&A strategies.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Banking and Insurance, Banking and Finance, Corporate Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Finance, Finance & Investment Analysis, Finance & Technology, Financial Advising, Financial Markets, Financial Mathematics
Additional Educational Preferences:
Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
Preferred major GPA: 3.3
Client service intern positions are entry-level and job seekers are traditionally either in their 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program. Client service interns typically join us during the winter/spring or summer prior to their intended graduation year.
The selected individual(s) for the role must be able to demonstrate some proven knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Desire to pursue a career in investment banking;
- Some ability with teamwork dynamics through working as a team member;
- Understand personal and team roles;
- Contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification, and feedback, and prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Some ability to understand, identify and address client needs;
- Build relationships with clients;
- Develop an awareness of Firm services;
- Approach client in an organized and knowledgeable manner;
- Deliver clear requests for information;
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Some ability to utilize effectively written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment;
- Research and analysis of technical matters, while utilizing problem-solving skills. This includes using the standard suite of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to execute related deliverable; and,
- Demonstrated ability and desire to travel on client assignments, as required.