Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) has exciting opportunities for a Digital Technology Program Lead (DTPL) in support of programs in the various Mission Areas. Responsibilities include ensuring proper execution of DT scope in accordance with performance standards; leveraging thought leadership, innovative solutions, and cost savings initiatives. The DTPL owns the roadmap and execution of the DT strategic vision by focusing on the operations of related programs to drive down costs and streamline the shared environments and processes. This position works closely across multi-functional teams and will be required to effectively communicate with and influence our business partners and program management.
This position requires the applicant to have an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance. Except in Rare cases, only US Citizens are able to obtain US DoD Clearance.
This role will require the individual to be based in either Tucson, AZ or Massachusetts area to provide on-site support, when needed. This is a hybrid telecommuting position. This position may require the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
This position offers part time Telecommuting.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Proactively participate in Capture and Proposal process by strategizing with Integrated Product Team/Cross Product Team (IPT/CPT), deciphering DT requirements in Statement of Work (SOW), and providing Basis of Estimates (BOEs) for future business opportunities and pursuits.
- Work in an IPT/CPT environment, ensuring effective DT support of program, from start-up to sustainment, in alignment with program cost and schedule performance goals.
- Accountable for setting and overseeing the execution of the DT vision and roadmap strategy. Focusing on opportunities to drive efficiencies & optimization to reduce costs and streamline operations
- DT touchpoint for the Mission Area Leadership, Program Management teams, and product area directorates (PADs) serving as a strategic business partner, escalation point, and a change agent for digital transformation.
- Matrix Leadership to provide daily tasking and oversight of teams that provides the design and operation of the infrastructure development, integration, requirements, and continuous access of the DT environment.
- Establishes and maintains Program Annual Operating plan (AOP) in order to track Capital and Expense budgetary spend year over year and partners with Finance to ensure alignment with the program cost allocation model.
- Partners with Information Assurance (IA) and Security to track the status of infrastructure compliance as it relates to Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), Cybersecurity Maturity Model Compliance (CMMC), and DAAPM Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Understands critical path across product areas, as well as, hard spots and cross program related issues.
- Lead DT and Program related projects through development and implementation utilizing project planning, team building, recurring task management, status reporting, and formal presentations to leadership through completion.
- Support IPDS Gate reviews as applicable, including Independent Reviews.
- Prepare and present operations reviews, programs status review and roadmap planning that includes key performance metrics, financial performance (Earned Value), risks, highlights, forecasted sub mission area growth, opportunities for digital insertion and key strategic pursuits/proposals.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- BS/BA or advanced degree in related field (such as Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering, Business Administration)
- An active Secret Clearance issued by US Dept. of Defense.
- 6+ years overall Information Technology, Software/Systems Engineering, and/or Project Management experience
- Project Management such as Risk & Opportunity management, CAM, and performance tracking/management.
- Cost Account Management (CAM) and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar budget tracking system.
- Skilled in IT and/or Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation.
- Experience in facilitating and responding to Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Skilled in proposal preparation, IT and Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation, and technical documentation related to the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Agile / Scrum Master experience
- US Citizenship is required.
Qualifications We Value:
- Active Top Secret DOD Clearance desired.
- Executive presence and influential leadership capability with the ability to interact with senior levels of leadership – including customer, peers, and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) with demonstrated ability to clearly articulate complex DT issues to non-technical stakeholder; ability to balance and de-conflict multiple competing priorities.
- Through strong organization, demonstrates solid problem solving skills in anticipating and analyzing needs as well as quickly identifying solutions, opportunities, and risks.
- Demonstrated innovative and strategic approach to problem solving.
- High level working knowledge of Software development, Systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle.
- High level working knowledge of Software development (Agile/Scrum), Systems integration, and test processes to support activities across the program life cycle.
- Experience with the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS).
- Working experience within Software and/or Systems Engineering.
- Experience working in a program and/or engineering environment. Previous Global Program support desired.
- Demonstrated experience in Business Case Analysis and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Knowledgeable of Contracts, SOWs, BOEs, DT and Engineering (SW & Systems) Processes and Practices.
- PMP and/or PMX Certification.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.