At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) is in search of a Front End of the Business (FEOTB) HR partner. This unique HR role helps shape new business strategies and contributes to the growth of the business.
The FEOTB HR partner will be responsible for providing HR support and direction for several strategic pursuits driving significant bookings opportunities. This position requires the ability to analyze customer requirements, competitive intelligence and organizational capability in order to develop HR solutions. The FEOTB HR partner should be adept at understanding RMD business strategy, change management and operational workforce planning in addition to P&L impact of HR related costs.
The role is based is in Tewksbury, MA, with limited travel as required. Relocation is not offered. Position will be considered a hybrid role meaning a combination of remote and onsite work.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Facilitating Horizontal Talent Reviews to ensure capture and proposal teams have the right talent mix and are positioned for success
- Analyzing and interpreting a variety of external requirements to begin formulating an HR approach
- Developing HR solutions to be included in new business proposals that are compliant, consistent and competitive by leveraging support from talent acquisition, total rewards, international HR, talent development and others
- Contributing to new business activities including gate reviews, strategy and proposal kickoffs, color team reviews, and more
- Supporting the learning and development of colleagues by building partnerships, creating and delivering training, and increasing new business awareness
- Partnering with Mission Area (P&L) HR colleagues to ensure new business solutions align with broader HR strategies and the successful handoff upon contract award.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Strong partnering skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to influence teams and peers
- Strong desire to learn and build business acumen
- Ability to quickly develop relationships
- Strong project management and integrated systems thinking
- Broad experience with all HR disciplines
- Ability to leverage data based decisions
Qualifications You Must Have:
- BS/BA degree with 8 years of HR generalist experience, preferably within similar industry business acumen or an advanced degree with 5 years of experience
Qualifications We Value:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience with different contract types including FFP, FMS, DCS and OFFP
- Demonstrated ability to integrate diversity and inclusion into business and HR processes
- International HR experience
- Experience supporting BD or Sales organizations
- Demonstrated change management leadership
- Business Acumen – demonstrated ability to support IPDS process
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.191098
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.