At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense produces a broad portfolio of advanced technologies, including air and missile defense systems, precision weapons, radars, and command and control systems – delivering end-to-end solutions to detect, track and engage threats. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the business generated $16 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 30,000 employees globally. Raytheon Missiles & Defense is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
The Operations Workforce Optimization team has a high visibility and high impact role for a Sales & Operating PlanningProject Manager / Analyst. This role is a key partner with the factories, production control, supply chain, finance, and programs to support the strategic alignment of resources to execute top business priorities. This is accomplished by leading mid to long range planning of current and future programs to identify constraints and to collaborate cross functionally on mitigation plans and ultimately driving critical business decisions in the front end of the business to ensure program success.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Facilitate regularly scheduled Sales & Operations Planning inputs, analysis, and meetings which includes demand planning, supply planning, consensus between functions and stakeholders
- Lead collaborative, action-based constraint mitigation/management with cross functional teams with risk and opportunity
- Enable data-driven discovery to collaborate with key stakeholders for business decision making
- Develop and execute project & change management plans
- Create and deliver management presentations
- Collaborate internally and cross functionally to simplify and drive overall efficient and effective process execution
- Data mine, extract, compile, interpret, visualize, and communicate solution-based recommendations on large & complex data sets leveraging multiple business systems / tools, metrics & reports
- Facilitate collaboration between systems, tools and information and cross-functional teams to identify and implement business process improvement opportunities to identify and interpret data, and troubleshoot issues resulting in improved business performance
- Manage the formulation of advanced analytical / statistical data models, key metrics, and forecasts to communicate and manage the effectiveness of S&OP inputs and outputs
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the field by continuous learning and proactively promoting emerging methodologies
Please Note: Travel may be required, estimated up to 20% of time with mostly domestic overnight stays for multiple days.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Operations, Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or a related field OR an Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum 5 years’ experience.
- 8 years of experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Planning, Production Control, Supply Chain, Inventory, Engineering, or Finance
- Experience leading project/programs
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Material Resource Planning (MRP) systems, SAP, Kinaxis or like systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience with Sales & Operations Planning, process, reporting, data, tools, etc.
- Demonstrated project management capability to drive alignment, meet deadlines / budgets, identify, and manage risk
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphing, macros, forms, etc.)
- SAP, BW and SAP ad hoc reporting
- Experience in data analytics that supports Supply Chain or in a Production or Manufacturing function that collaborates with Supply Chain and heavily utilizes SC data analytics
- SharePoint development
- Rapid Response / Kinaxis / PROP/Tableau/ Alteryx/ SAP/APEX/SQVI
- SAP Supply Chain/Purchasing
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care190626
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.