Accountemps is searching for an Entry-Level Financial Analyst for a temporary position. The Financial Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting our client’s FP& A function, which includes financial analysis, forecasting, management and financial reporting, and budgeting. This entry level position is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity for a highly regarded company in St. Paul!
- Develops/maintains complex financial models (cost benefit analysis, monthly reporting, annual planning / budgeting)
- Helps to improve current finance processes through simplification and/or automation
- Monitors performance of various business development activities (including variance analyses), providing regular reporting and updates to senior management
- Assesses the financial and economic performance through detailed understanding of revenue and cost drivers, identifying ways to increase growth and profitability
- Assists in the production of analysis and recommendations for Executive Management with respect to strategic business decisions
- Contributes to preparation of management reports and executive presentations
- Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume and call Jordan Lynch at 651-293-3973 for review and consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree required (finance, economics, or similar)
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Hyperion reporting products highly desired
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit