About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent financial services firm led by President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory J. Fleming, offering global family office, wealth management, asset management and strategic advisory to ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions, and corporations. The firm oversees more than $70 billion of client assets. Headquartered in New York City, the firm has over twenty offices across the United States.
Rockefeller Capital Management launched in March 2018 following the acquisition of Rockefeller & Co., Inc., the legacy Rockefeller family private investment office. Our firm is built upon the 139-year history of excellence in global family office and investment management of the Rockefeller family.
Our 2022 Summer Analyst program is a ten-week (June-August) internship program designed to provide an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of Rockefeller Capital Management. Summer Analysts will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of the business providing opportunities to learn, grow, and excel.
Key highlights of the program include:
Mentorship program to support learning and development.
Weekly speaker series to promote a deep understand of the firm, our culture and share personal perspectives from employees.
Intensive training on our business model and how employees of the firm contribute to achieving our goals.
Frequent connectivity with other Summer Analysts and our program team.
Round table discussions on current events with macro and micro relevance to our business.
Opportunities to exchange ideas and network with peers, mentors, and senior leaders throughout the firm.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
We are considering MBA candidates entering their second year and in good standing at the school. Candidates should show a proven interest in the financial services industry and be eager to learn and make an impact.
Rockefeller Capital Management’s Equity Team within the Asset Management Business is seeking two Summer Analysts to support their team. The candidate will assume the function of a research analyst, a member of the investment team and immersed in all of their normal activities. The candidate will have the opportunity to learn more about Rockefeller’s culture and expertise in ESG research, gain experience collaborating with all members of the team, and perform in-depth fundamental research while working on actionable projects and ideas.
- Perform in-depth integrated fundamental and ESG research on both a company and industry-specific level
- Recommend and invest in equities utilizing a fundamental approach that matches Rockefeller’s investment philosophy
- Build out industry knowledge including industry dynamics, competitors, technology disruption risks, and material ESG issues
- Prepare financial models
- Participate in research calls, virtual conferences, and interactions with corporate management teams
- Remain current with market conditions and stay informed of research and information regarding Company’s holdings
- Participate in ad-hoc research projects
- Client support
- Assist with investment management relationships in areas such as sales and marketing, as well as ongoing reporting
- High school degree required
- Pursuing a degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting Economics, or Business is desirable
- Prior internship experience in a family office, wealth management or financial services experience a plus
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Prompt follow up and responsiveness, and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Bloomberg and/or FactSet
Rockefeller & Co. LLC, Rockefeller Financial LLC, Rockefeller Trust Company, N.A., The Rockefeller Trust Company (Delaware), Rockefeller Financial Services, Inc. and all other subsidiaries of Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. (individually and collectively, “Rockefeller”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, marital or partnership status, caregiver status, legally recognized disability, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law (“protected characteristics”).
Rockefeller Capital Management participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.