To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
POSITION TITLE: Fall 2021 Fall Co-op Intern – Mulesoft Corporate Marketing – PR
LOCATION: Remote in the US
Are you somebody who is passionate about data and creative storytelling? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working cross-functionally? If so, then we want to talk to you!
MuleSoft’s corporate marketing team is looking to bring on a Futureforce intern this fall. As an intern on our collaborative team, you will gain valuable experience by owning key components of corporate marketing programs and helping to drive those initiatives forward. You will combine the power of storytelling, research and writing to translate complex topics into concise messaging that resonate with CIOs and IT leaders. In this role, you will leverage your expertise to support research campaigns that produce credible and thought-provoking insights focused on our industry and topics that our customers care about. You will support the creation and promotion of top-performing content and assets that directly influence the pipeline and impact the business.
You will drive success by being inquisitive, results-oriented, highly-organized, and detail-oriented. You are committed to elevating our communications program through creative storytelling and best-in-class research content.
MuleSoft’s corporate marketing team is the trusted steward of the MuleSoft brand and narrative, and we incorporate our company values into everything we do. As the world’s #1 integration and API platform, we define a new category, bringing all of our diverse community of stakeholders on this journey with us, including customers, partners, prospects, analysts, influencers, and the media. Our narrative is differentiated, inspiring, and relevant for every stakeholder. We fuel MuleSoft’s growth by delivering a clear and compelling message globally, aligning across the company to maximize our impact and remain relevant in the market. We marshal the power of our entire organization and ensure everyone is enabled to speak to the power of MuleSoft, both as a standalone product and as part of Salesforce 360, delivering on the brand promise of Anypoint Platform by embodying application neutrality. We expand the reach of the MuleSoft brand, bringing our unique vision to life in a way that drives impact globally and reflects the diverse community we serve. MuleSoft is the de facto standard for every enterprise.
- Craft compelling content to support research findings and help frame technology conversations with target audiences
- Collect market data on competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Support research program development and supporting program assets
- Develop compelling original thought leadership content to drive brand awareness
- Drive awareness and advocate use of research and thought leadership content with internal teams from marketing to sales to events
- Implement new small scale/high impact research projects to support corporate narrative
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program. Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field. Current seniors pursuing a Bachelor’s (graduation spring 2022) will also be considered.
- Co-ops are full time 40 hours/week (Sept-Dec), students should not have a full course load during this time
- Exceptional writing skills with experience communicating complex topics effectively and creating a range of content, from blog post to infographic to presentation decks, within the enterprise technology landscape.
- Excellent project management skills with experience driving deliverables cross-functionally.
- Critical thinker with analytical skills – able to derive compelling insights from data and incorporate them into our storytelling.
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Manage workload and timelines efficiently to ensure on-time delivery of every project
- Identify opportunities for, and implement, improved processes related to content development and research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.