The Analyst researches, analyzes, and prepares support documents and client presentation materials as requested by the team and management.
- Analyzes companies from a financial, operational, competitive and industry standpoint.
- Builds complex financial models utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Ensures compliance with all policy, legal and federal regulations.
- Performs transaction due diligence.
- Researches and analyzes industries and market data.
- Writes offering memoranda and engagement letters.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business or equivalent field. ,or equivalent work experience;
- 0-3 years; Financial Services industry experience.
- 3-5 years; Product Development, Product Management, or related field.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing priorities and prioritize deadlines
- Ability to manage and uphold departmental standards
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) with ability to learn new software(s).
- Process-oriented, detailed and strong aesthetic sensibility
- Proven ability work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills