The Analyst, Treasury supports the day-to-day operations in Capital Planning and Recovery & Resolution. The incumbent provides analysis in support of operations.
- Analyzes peer benchmarking and perform detail-oriented analytics reporting.
- Authorized to exercise independent judgement when necessary to complete Capital Planning governance and documentation requirements.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Executes and reports on SOX controls.
- Executes controls on key financial and risk data.
- Reconciles internal reporting of financial and operational data Capital Management and Stress Testing Processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree; in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent field.
- 0-3 years; Relatable experience in Banking or financial services industry
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive.
- Ability to work well within a team and prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with ability to research, organize and analyze financial data.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Possesses good judgment and strong analytical ability.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.