Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to be part of an established team delivering complex data solutions to our internal and external consumers. This candidate will work with Engineering, Product, QA, Operations, and Analytics as well as external development and testing teams.
The candidate must have extensive experience in SQL and Python, as well as a proven history solving complex technical problems and productionizing data operations.
This role will be analytical in nature and requires critical thinkers who have an interest in understanding and shaping a data story.
- Support all facets of the business in data analysis and scalable reporting solutions
- Ability to extricate meaning and find patterns across KPIs covering different functional areas of the company
- Perform tests, validate data flows, and prepare ETL processes, incorporating business requirements into design specifications
- Analyze and interpret complex data on all target systems, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to validate requirements
- Design advanced validations to ensure sanctity of data/reports
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Expert SQL is mandatory
- 1+ year experience with Python mandatory.
- 3+ years’ experience with data warehousing architecture concepts and BI tools. Qlik a plus.
- Advanced excel (pivots, vlookups, and nested formulas)
- Statistical modeling experience is a significant plus for this role
- Strong understanding and use of Git. Code check-ins, peer reviews, etc.
- Experience with Agile development practices. Jira, ticketing, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a team environment across simultaneous projects