This position is responsible for analyzing business operations and recommending solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals. This role gains an understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization and assists in recommending solutions to improve general business processes and planning. This position can collaborate with one or several business units or functions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under general supervision, work with business, stakeholders analyze business operations and recommend solutions to align individual business functions with organizational goals.
- Work on gaining an understanding of the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and assist in recommending solutions to improve general business processes and planning.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present data related to current and future operations.
- Create reports, charts, graphs, and presentations to aid in proposing new strategies for successful business changes
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs
- Analyze external market dynamics and other data sources to assess trends and assist in developing actionable insights and recommendations to management via an understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis
- May make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
Perform other duties as requested
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Project Management, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance
Related Work Experience
0-2 yearsof Business analysis or related experience