Who we are looking for
Asset Liability Management (ALM) is responsible for managing the corporate balance sheet, net interest income (NII) forecast and interest rate risk positioning. The team focuses on optimizing the risk/reward relationship by recommending strategies for sustaining and growing net interest income while being mindful of regulatory constraints. ALM routinely collaborates with other areas across Global Treasury, Finance, Risk and business units to operate within the risk appetite outlined by the Board of Directors.
Members of the Balance Sheet and NII Forecast team work closely with key business partners across the company to drive the company’s balance sheet strategy. The candidate is responsible for aggregating forward-looking projections to produce a NII forecast, attributing changes and communicating results.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Treasury Analyst, AVP you will
- Builds forecasted balance sheet and NII through Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) framework and report on any key differences relative to prior iterations
- Provides analytical support to drive key balance sheet initiatives
- Takes an active role in the CCAR/DFAST process
- Reports and analyzes actual trends, supporting quarter-end processes
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to ad-hoc requests
- Works closely with other team members across ALM, Treasury, and Finance to ensure timely, accurate reporting for committee presentations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services, Treasury experience preferred
- Experience working with the Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) framework is beneficial
- Proven ability to solve problems and improve existing processes
- Ability to grasp new concepts in fast-paced environment
- Successfully collaborates across teams and works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to create concise, professional and influential presentations
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail
- Strong PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or quantitative discipline