Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around May or June 2022 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e. through August/September) or into early Fall 2022 if available. We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships. Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Program at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year around program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by given them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
- Fremont, CA
- Bellevue, WA
Tesla is seeking a hardworking and passionate Product Manager intern. This Product Manager intern will be part of a startup team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
- Establish a vision for your product, lead ideas alongside your peers, and drive execution to ship simple and creative features that solve real user problems
- Marry both qualitative and quantitative testing methods to drive the road map, often which may require unconventional solutions and approaches
- Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders including finance to deliver business specific value
- Work with engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Currently in the process of obtaining, a BS, MS, MBA or other technical degree in relevant program including, but not limited to: Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Data Science
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
- Good understanding and working experience in technology development best practices (such as, Agile, etc.) and product management technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step-by-step tutorial can be found here).