Finance MBA Intern
The Hershey Company is seeking to fill multiple graduate-level summer intern positions across a variety of functions within our Finance organization.
Summer intern positions require a full-time (40 hours / week) commitment for 12 weeks in Summer 2022, and performance will be calibrated at the end of the summer. Successful interns may be considered for full time employment after completion of their college degree.
Potential areas / departments that will be hiring graduate-level intern candidates include:
Strategic Revenue Growth Management (SRGM)
- Support creation and implementation of strategic pricing actions, development of customer investment strategy, and tactical trade promotion optimization recommendations to optimize the total value creation of Hershey’s CMG business
- Work would entail executing analyses that enable the development of insights-based, consumer-back recommendations for everyday non-promoted pricing and portfolio evolution, as well as informing promotional pricing
- Lead continued evolution of P&L analytics across the US Commercial Business, focusing on how Hershey’s can isolate investment decisions that today are automatic, such as Merch costs, lining investments across Trade, DME, Merch and Mix by project
- Leverage BI technology to enable informed financial decision making though the P&L
The successful candidate will exhibit / possess:
- Strong communication, critical thinking / analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and academic achievement in student and extracurricular activities
- High level of integrity
- Business and interpersonal maturity
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited MBA degree program; concentrations in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Economics are highly preferred, but others will be considered
- Preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Reliable transportation to and from work, and ability to commute to or relocate to Hershey, PA for the duration of the internship assignment
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans