We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and start their impossible with us.
Who we are:
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and start their impossible with us.
About the program:
The Guest Experience Analytics & Retention Internship is a 12-week summer program for college students who have completed their first year of an MBA/Master’s program by Summer 2022.
This Internship will be an integral part of Toyota’s Guest Experience Analytics & Retention team’s success through driving service retention to increase sales loyalty, revenue, and profit. The skills you acquire will be invaluable for your career. Your role as an Intern will support our vision, to provide an owner experience that creates passionate customers for life!
What you’ll gain
Toyota’s Analytics Reporting and Data Governance (ARDG)/Guest Experience Analytics & Retention (GEAR) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Intern. The skills you acquire will be invaluable for your career.
Through your experience at Toyota, you will
- Gain new experience related to your major
- Practice what you learn in class through hands-on applications
- Expand your skill
- Get a better grasp of your goals and interests
- Network with professionals in your field of interest
- Develop a confident, professional image
- Learn about Toyota’s corporate culture and business practices
What you’ll be doing
- Work on various reporting and analytical projects with the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and the Guest Experience and Retention Analytics teams
- Contribute to various Customer Experience (CX) initiatives for gathering and synthesizing feedback related to dealership experience, product experience, call center, and employee engagement
- Manage the development of Customer Journey models to measure consumer loyalty and engagement throughout the different ownership phases including shopping, buying, & ownership (service)
- Develop launch strategies for the New Customer Survey program and a New Loyalty/Retention and Engagement platform to raise awareness, educate the Regions/Private Distributors and dealers, drive adoption to ultimately ensure a smooth rollout
- Build dashboards and other streamlined reporting solutions using BI tools including but not limited to Alteryx and Tableau to support the department goal of providing more self-service analytics to our customers (Regions/Private Distributors & dealers)
- Update various reporting dashboards for Guest Experience and Retention (eg Fixed Operations, Accessories, Retention Operations, Toyota Express Maintenance (TXM), Toyota Service Technologies (TST), Parts Sales Opportunity, ASMPro, etc) and the Customer Experience Center (call center reporting/analytics)
- Create and optimize parts and accessories sales forecast models using data science and available data resources
- Act as a Project Manager overseeing the day-to-day progress on the new Toyota Service Marketing dealer user interface and help develop training materials, FAQs, QRGs for the field offices
- Work alongside ARDG analysts with our C360 Advanced Analytics Data Scientists teams on various projects driving dealer, employee, and customer retention and loyalty.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, accredited MBA or Master’s degree program studying Business Administration, Data Analytics, Information Systems, Big Data, Project Management, or related disciplines
- Completed the first year of an MBA or Master’s degree program by Summer 2021
- Available to work full-time during the Summer 2021 term
- 4 consecutive years of professional pre-MBA work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Lawful unlimited authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
What you bring
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze situations accurately and effectively
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; able to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Proficient in project management and demonstrate initiative, creativity and efficiency in their work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity or experience with business intelligence tools (eg Tableau, Alteryx, Microsoft Power BI, etc)
- Committed to providing high quality service; quick learner with superb decision-making abilities
- Ability to prioritize, and organize work / projects effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exhibit interest in the automotive industry
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law