As a Service-based Technology Application Instructional & Regional Market Development interns, you and your team will engage in day-to-day or projects together with the appointed internship project lead to develop Service-based Technology Application instructional development within ASEAN, creating detailed, engaging instructional design and quality resources development, liaising with subject experts, outlining objectives, aligning TVI’s learning/skill framework development with respective Service-based Technology Application standard skills framework, and provide suitable project timeframes.
Write in if you are passionate about this new trend of development with the Service-based Technology Application learning and instructional development!
Key Developmental Responsibilities
- Participate in planning, researching and developing service based technology learning resources, assessments and materials.
- Acquire developmental skills in instructional framework/roadmap suitable for different modalities, regional learning requirements and formats.
- Engage in the design and creation of instructional specifications, documents and ensure alignment with programme objectives and other related learning resources, including regional targeted education, learning and development market.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Review and update learning materials and instructional development with the lead appointed.
- Involve in an integral role in supporting all aspects of TVI-clients-partners engagements and will have many areas of ownership within the instructional development cycle.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team within a diverse group of learning researchers, consultants, partners, creatives, developers and practitioners to help TVI to identify and capture purpose-led growth opportunities.
- Combine many skills across engagements to create compelling narratives from data to enhance the continuous assigned project deliverables and elevate overall organisational thinking.
- Embrace skills from a range of qualitative, quantitative backgrounds, and data analytics with a keen ability to create new insights for this domain or those project/s.
- Identify trends, partnership and market opportunities.
- Evaluate and research on Service-based Technology Application in specific ASEAN markets.
- Good preliminary knowledge of the trends in the Service-based Technology Application industries
- Expressed interest in instructional technology development or service-based technology application is advantageous
- Willing to acquire knowledge and skills in the Service-based Technology Application industry
- With effective communication, team collaboration, shared research capacity (tools or resources) and instructional writing skills
Overall Expected Qualification / Experience / Criteria:
- Currently pursuing Associate Degree or University degree, preferably in the fields of Information Technology, Business Analytics, Sales & Digital Marketing, Digital Health Services or Instructional Technology
- Excellent in Microsoft Office or e-tools in Project Management or in Team Collaboration
- Familiarization in Data analytics software or Digital Marketing is a plus
- Able to create and deliver high quality presentations that informs and generates follow-up engagement
- Methodical, meticulous, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Collaborative and able to work with all levels with good team working attitude
- Good time management skills and able to multitask in a dynamic
- Takes great initiatives, determined and perseveres to get activities
- Proficient in English or another Asian language, both in writing and speaking would be an advantage
- Develop oneself in specific projects / learning outcomes management:
- Application of data analytics skills in consultative-approach, innovating processes and strategies
- Application of marketing skills to drive growth opportunities
- Time and client management skills; identification and acquisition of key accounts
- Presentation skills; convince internal and external stakeholders
- Corporate solution processing – develop the mindset of a consultant that aims to deliver unique, innovative and quality business solutions.
Please apply for this internship position by submitting your CV via email@example.com
Kindly note that selected interns will require to attend a short virtual interview together with the rest of the interns and TVI’s lead project manager/s or Corporate Solutions lead.