Twitter is accelerating the growth of our advertising business and we’re looking for a senior Product Manager to join our measurement product team. Measurement products and integrations is essential to the success of online ads by helping advertisers quantify their return-on-investment. You will be responsible for building and executing a roadmap, reporting metric definitions, and integrations with 3rd party partners.
You are the product manager who will work collaboratively with your Engineering, Product, Design and Research partners to drive the product roadmap — from existing products to new solutions as business and customer needs evolve.
- Work closely with partners across engineering, business development, design, research, product marketing and more to deliver products that help advertisers measure the impact of their ad campaigns
- Own and deliver success on business goals by developing a compelling product vision and executing on it
- Deeply understand the needs of advertisers, Twitter users, and the shifting industry landscape in key markets to drive high-quality, rapid product launches.
- Support product development work outside of your core team, when necessary, to enable any dependencies that impact your product area
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business goals and customer benefits
- Develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it
- 3 to 5 or more years of product management or product design experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; MBA a plus
- Experience taking one or more products through the full product cycle, from proposal to launch
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and strategy
- Ability to incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product decisions
- Desire to work in and help build an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on ad products preferred
A few other things we value:
- Challenge – We work with Twitter’s product and standards teams to solve some of the industry’s hardest content problems.
- Diversity – Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: In response to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we’d like to mention that we consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.