We’re looking for an experienced B2B leader to drive accelerated merchant growth globally. You’ll be responsible for developing the acquisition strategy and funnel conversion for all types of merchants globally, establishing the right KPIs and showcasing Uber’s value proposition to them, which can span across marketplace delivery, pickup, Uber Direct, etc. You will be directly responsible for planning and execution, partnering closely with marketing and performance channel teams. The right candidate has deep expertise in how to reach a business audience and what levers to use across the funnel from lead generation to customer engagement.
What You’ll Do
- Drive growth strategies to increase top of funnel for merchants to work with Uber Eats.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market.
- Continuously experiment on and optimize all product touchpoints for prospective merchant partners, including the Uber Eats merchant website.
- Develop product features that will help prospective merchants decide whether and how best to partner with Uber.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional partners and executing self-lead research.
- Work with content and marketing teams to develop product collateral for helping enterprise and SMB sales and account teams to meet their goals/objectives.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Gain insight into merchants’ use of current products, untapped opportunities, and their respective personas.
- Measure and optimize the merchant journey as it relates to product sign-up and adoption.
- 4-6 years of experience in product management.
- Experience managing and working with a large cross-functional team including internal and external partners.
- Attention to detail. The ability to obsess over every single part of the food-making process.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find sophisticated, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner’s problems.
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- A true passion for Uber’s mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature.
- Prior B2B experience.
- Prior experience in driving funnel optimization.
- Prior ads and/or social media experience (which you want to apply to help shape B2B behaviors).
- MBA preferred.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.