Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to effectively communicate and work with a variety of stakeholders?
We’re looking for a Business Risk Analyst to:
• manage implementation of internal policies, provide periodic risk relevant reporting to senior stakeholders.
• conduct ad hoc reviews of business processes and make recommendations to improve procedures governing AML-related activities.
• track risk-related actions owned by Business AML (BAMLO) team, and perform needed actions related to SORT assessments, evidence gathering, closure packs, etc.
• participate in the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of compliance and operational risk as it pertains to the US Wealth Management business
• manage and support the delivery of a variety of risk-related projects
• support the business in remaining compliant within the regulatory environment and managing their risk
• collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across the Wealth Management business, and with partner teams such as Operations, Compliance and Legal.
You’ll be working on the Business AML Office (BAMLO) team. We focus on driving strategy, implementation and oversight for the AML program within the Wealth Management USA business. We work in collaboration with key functional areas and WM field leadership to help our Financial Advisors serve their clients in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• previously worked in Compliance or Operational Risk
• experience conducting reviews of business processes
• knowledge of AML/KYC industry standards and regulatory requirements is a plus.
• experience working with large data sets and performing analysis to identify key conclusions
ability to gather, consolidate and synthesize information from various sources and produce clear, comprehensible presentation materials
• effective written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?