Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• develop pitch book presentations and related client materials
• create financial models and tool sets for valuation analysis
• research key industry and business trends
• transaction execution and ongoing interactions with clients
You’ll be working in the Global Industrials Group (GIG) team as an Associate with responsibilities for an array of multi-industry sub-sectors. GIG covers a broad portfolio of industrial segments, including capital goods, transportation, industrial services, aerospace and defense, and building products. As an Associate, you will provide key analytical support in idea origination efforts and transaction execution, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, leveraged buyouts, and execution of equity and debt capital markets transactions.
• a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field
• MBA preferred but not required
• 3+ years of experience in investment banking (with a Bachelor’s) or 1+ year of experience in investment banking (with a MBA)
• previous experience in an investment banking role covering Industrials is preferred
• solid analytical and quantitative skills
• client and solutions focused, a great communicator
• always looking to expand your skill set, including relationship building
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.