Are you interested in supporting strategy and development?
We’re looking for a Real Estate Transaction Analyst to:
• Support regional strategy development around major location strategy, contingency planning and nearshoring/offshoring/outsourcing analyses.
• Analyze opportunities to significantly reduce real estate expenses in Home Office and Branch real estate portfolio.
• Gather and analyze data from various sources to provide meaningful real estate reporting and management dashboards.
• Prepare materials to support strategy development and approvals required
• Examine metrics and key performance indicators around regional headcount and occupancy figures.
• Assist in managing outsourced relationships including coordinating RFP processes when necessary.
• Coordinate technology and other strategic projects for the portfolio management group
• Organize process and business management for Real Estate Strategy & Portfolio Management group.
• Support global initiatives by preparing materials and participating in working groups as needed.
You’ll be working for the Head of Global Real Estate and Transactions within Group Corporate Services, collaborating with global colleagues and providing reporting to key business stakeholders.
• BS/BA or equivalent required
• Entry level position
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience or interest in Real Estate a plus
• Able to collaborate effectively with numerous stakeholders
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience in Tableau and Alteryx a plus
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Able to work to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
• Ability to prioritize tasks and identify risks at an early stage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?