Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you known for your ability to juggle a lot of projects?
We’re looking for a Transaction Analyst to:
• prepare and analyze property valuations for real estate investments working with both the acquisitions and dispositions teams
• have a general understanding of discounted cash flow techniques utilizing software tools such as Argus Enterprise, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
• be familiar with lease review and the analysis of property budgets and historical operating statements including tenant reimbursement provisions
• correspond with principals and brokers to gather information when analyzing properties for sale
• assist in coordinating the activities of transactions teams.
• prepare property acquisition/disposition briefs for presentation to the Investment Committee, including the narrative, graphic charts and financial analysis
• develop and maintain management information reports and perform special assignments as required
• handle multiple projects for various management styles and manage conflicting priorities
• limited travel for real estate market analysis
You’ll be a member of the New York or San Francisco based Transactions teams.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• working knowledge of real estate principles, finance (especially discounted cash flow analysis) and accounting.
• the ability to work in a team environment
• the ability to listen carefully and ask questions to clarify expectations is also essential
• an understanding of real estate valuation and spreadsheet software (Argus and Excel) in providing technical and analytical support
• literacy in database, graphics and word processing software (PowerPoint and Word) is also necessary to develop management information reports and/or improve the efficiency of the Unit
• minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business or economics.
• one to two years of related work experience.
• work experience should include the analysis of real estate investments for an institutional advisor, appraisal firm, REIT, brokerage firm, or private real estate investment firm.
• a good understanding of the functions and responsibilities of various areas of UBS Realty Investors will need to be developed
• familiarity with major United States real estate markets preferred
• position may include limited travel within the United States
• proficient at communicating, both orally and in writing, with various internal and external stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.