Do you enjoy analyzing large and complex datasets? As a firm, our liquidity position is a key focus area for senior management, clients and regulators. We are looking for someone with your expertise to help:
• perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of key liquidity rules (US-LCR / US-NSFR / Internal Stress Tests) and guidelines
• closely engage and interact with modeling specialists to ensure that the liquidity risk models remain appropriate, reliable, relevant, and useful
• assist with episodic issues to ensure systems and processes accurately calculate and meaningfully report liquidity metrics
• contribute to initiatives, in partnership with the Investment Bank, Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Corporate Center (“Divisions”) and Legal Entities, to optimize liquidity
• drive data quality enhancements in Liquidity & Funding Models
• institute effective process and procedures that will enhance current practice
You’ll be working in the Regional Treasury Americas team. We are part of Finance, and are responsible for managing the liquidity, funding, capitalization, and collateral requirements of UBS in the Americas region. Local teams are in New York and New Jersey, while our central teams are in London and Switzerland. We work closely with the CFO, the Risk organization, other members of senior management, and the regulatory relationships team. We play a key role in firm wide strategic and analytical projects, providing insight into the firm’s business activities and performance.
• ideally 2-3+ years’ experience in treasury, funding, liquidity and/or collateral management practices
• strong analytical skills (Python experience highly desirable)
• strong knowledge of the liquidity management, related regulatory requirements, and broad knowledge of financial markets and products
• knowledge of Basel III LCR and NSFR, Foreign Bank Enhanced Prudential Standards and Resolution Planning requirements related to liquidity risk measurement and management. Knowledge of Regulation W, 15c3-3, and 2052a (a.k.a., 5G) a plus
• a self-starter, capable of working independently and collaboratively with multiple teams
• computer savvy, and not daunted working with large data and complex data sets
• a great communicator (written & verbal) with ability to speak to people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.