Current graduate student pursuing a Masters in Finance, Analytics, Business Administration or related field with an affinity for working with numbers and data to be successful in Finance.
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Dove, Tresemme, Lipton, Axe, and Hellmann’s, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, Love Beauty and Planet, The Dollar Shave Club, and Seventh Generation.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
Background & Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the Graduate Finance Program is to introduce students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers them the opportunity to contribute to business goals. Following the program, you may be invited to join Unilever as a Full-Time employee.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Work with great people and great brands to do work that makes you proud every day. Unilever offers the chance to make a real positive impact within a purpose-driven sustainable business.
- You’re a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on new ways of thinking, and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
- You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges, and are motivated to improve or create something new.
- You’re a change-maker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
- You’re a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company’s future and a passion for winning.
- Finance Graduate Program will join one of the Finance areas aligned with our key business processes (brand management, sales, financial planning and reporting, accounting operations or operations/ supply chain). Interns will interact across key functional areas to lead a project with real impact to the business.
- By providing an integrated financial perspective on the impact of business decisions, the candidate makes recommendations and influences decisions that maximize value for the business. Typical projects have included competitive analysis and benchmarking, product portfolio analysis and optimization, business process redesign and have all involved working across functions.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Current graduate student pursuing a Masters in Finance, Analytics, Business Administration or related field with an affinity for working with numbers and data to be successful in Finance.
- The ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; dedication and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; and the ability to understand complex business issues.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required; along with an overall level of expertise in MS Office environments.
- Passion to pursue a career in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry.
Our Application Process
Application – Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. Phone Screening – After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you for a phone screening to assess fit for the organization. Discovery Center – Once the screening is complete, we’ll invite our top matches through a virtual meeting to ensure Unilever can learn more about you and you can learn more about Unilever. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback at the Discovery Center. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application. Please check your spam folder if you are expecting communication
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.