- Provide senior executives with clear insights into YouTube’s Shopping initiatives and profit drivers with analysis that covers new product launches, business growth, and expense management.
- Influence senior decision makers with clear and insightful analysis across a wide range of projects that impact YouTube’s long-term business and profit expansion.
- Analyze financial results and key performance metrics on a periodic basis to support decision making, build and maintain long-term financial models to understand the viability of projects, analyze expected returns, and support long-term resource allocation.
- Manage a team of analysts, and be a culture-carrier for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in finance, management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar environment.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, and project management.
- CPA, CFA, MBA, or other advanced degree.
- Experience in building out, leading, or managing teams of individuals.
- Experience in e-commerce, social commerce and/or creator economy.
- Excellent leadership and people skills, and the ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results while building long-term relationships across organizational boundaries with all levels of seniority.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to deliver multiple projects of quality and a high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Intellectual curiosity.