- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Sales Finance, data modeling, corporate strategy or consulting.
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages such as R, Python, C++.
- Excellent ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Ability to work across functions and divisions and deliver measurable results
- Excellent business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills, with the ability to be innovative, organized, and thorough.
- Use Google’s big data (and knack for the creative) to architect metrics, solve problems, and influence executive decision-making.
- Develop new tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight.
- Lead decision making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation.