Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
About this role
The pricing analyst, senior has the responsibility developing estimates of cost elements and pricing for contract proposals, contract amendments, contract renewals, and new business ventures.
What you bring to the table
Accounting or Finance degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years of costing or other financial analysis experience;
- Costing experience in a healthcare or staffing setting preferred; experience in a correctional healthcare environment highly desirable
What you will do
- Has responsibility for preparing estimates of cost elements and proposed pricing for contract proposals, contract amendments, contract renewals, and new business ventures.
- Responsible for adherence to cost/pricing standards across all business lines.
- Prepare “look-back” analyses.
- Must be a critical thinker, with a high level of intellectual curiosity, who actively challenges the status quo.
- Determines variable and fixed cost components and adjusts for related volume variances as necessary.