At Wellthy, we dream of the day when taking care of the sick and the elderly becomes seamlessly human and tech powered. Wellthy is evolving the way we take care of each other by building a better healthcare experience for people with complex, chronic, and aging concerns.
In your Data Analyst role, you will own and refine data preparation, providing curated, clean data sets for an assortment of company reports. Your work assignments may be varied, and will require a high attention to detail. You will report to the Sr. Data Scientist, and may work closely with other teams across the organization.
Who we’re looking for:
You are mission driven; the Wellthy mission touches you at your core. You’re smart, hungry, and scrappy with a strong knowledge of data, modeling, and analytic tools. You enjoy moving quickly and thinking on your feet, and generally being part of a fast-growing startup. You’ve had data management and reporting experience, and can analyze complex data sets and share insights at a professional level with various business units across the company. You make decisions regarding your own work methods and require minimal direction. You have a spirit of generosity and thrive in a team because you enjoy helping and getting to know your colleagues. You find creative ways to organize, structure, and manage. Most importantly, you’re a doer and a believer.
- Contribute to mining and managing data for larger strategic projects
- Support ad hoc data requests from multiple business areas
- Document and communicate data issues to internal stakeholders
- Identify areas for process improvement, and implement solutions with the rest of the team
- Assist in the development of ongoing reports, and provide insight into trends or patterns that may impact business decisions
- Help manage dashboards using data visualization tools
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience managing data sets and performing basic descriptive analysis with qualitative and quantitative data
- Comfort working with spreadsheet tools like Excel and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with basic SQL (Transact or Postgres) or a desire to learn it
- Experience with or an interest in building data visualizations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Wellthy is a healthcare concierge service. We use dedicated care coordinators and our seamless technology platform to project manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones. Wellthy takes the pain out of healthcare – scheduling appointments, finding the right specialists, researching treatment options, managing insurance, organizing records, communicating with family members and much more. For employers, Wellthy promises to reach, support, and improve productivity of caregiving employees. Find out more: www.wellthy.com.