We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence Team and help proactively guide our business and product growth through the provision of strategic perspective, market insights, and experience with analytical tools and techniques. You will work closely with product managers and the R&D team and bring your analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyze large and complex data sets to discover product insights and help translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Detect and draw key insights on the different products in order to support the decision-making process
- Build and maintain data analysis and reporting dashboards
- Work closely with a wide range of teams – Senior Management, Ops Teams, Product Managers, Data Science, and R&D
- 1+ years of experience working as a Business / BI / Data Analyst or a similar role
- BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience working at an internet company
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets